Tuesday 17 April 2007

Me Right Now Mini Album ... prep, prep & more prep!


I am discovering there is a lot more to teaching a mini-album class than I realized! GBC Scrappers are getting together on Sat. May 5 (National Scrapbooking Day) and I volunteered to teach a class. Last week I met with Allison to walk her through the mini-album assembly and select coordinating papers for the kits. Allison picked up some ribbon, chip board and additional papers and I think we're prepared to make up 24 kits. Sat. Apr 21st I'll be meeting up with Allison to prep the kits (cutting out the paper, transparencies, chip board, punching holes, cutting ribbon, etc.) Registrations have started coming in and I've sent out the "homework" assignments to those who have registered so they come to class with their photos in hand and journalling completed. I am looking forward to teaching my first class and seeing the ladies leave with a sense of accomplishment, completed mini-albums in hand!

No comments: