Monday 9 April 2007

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday dinner was yummy ... turkey with all the trimmings! After dinner Cam amused us all by polishing off the left over whip cream from dessert in one fell swoop - egged on( no pun intended) by Andy, as usual! I won't embarass the kid by posting those photos but will be sure to share them with my brother Todd for his amusement!
Scott brought his dog, Keisha along for dinner and I know of at least one dog lover who'd be interested in seeing her ... so this one's for you Allison!

The Easter choir presentation Sunday morning went off very well - I asked a friend to take photos of the choir (Andy claimed he couldn't leave his ushering duties). Seeing as 4 out of our family of 5 participated in the choir, I really felt we should have a photo in our scrapbook album! Rachel assures me that Christine and I did well on our soprano duet - we had to hold microphones which doesn't sound like a big deal, but we also had to hold our binders at the same time and keep our eye on Rachel as she directed. I will admit, I had some butterflies - but they oddly appeared about 4 bars into the song! That's one more tick in the box of my "never done this before" list!!

No comments: