Saturday 12 May 2007

Golfing Fun




Today it was absolutely gorgeous - not sure what the official temperature was, but it was over 20 celsius. Andy and I ran some errands in the morning and took to the lounge chairs on the deck in the afternoon. Lyden came home from work around 2:30 and when Erin came over around 3:30, we had a game of Wizard on the deck. Lyden joined us for sushi and he was open to trying some real sushi - he sampled a "special scallop", spicy calamari roll and salmon sushi, but he didn't like the wasabi/soya mix, and as a consequence found sushi quite bland. He ended up ordering chicken teriyaki while Andy and I stuck to the sushi. After dinner we met up with Erin around 7pm and headed off to the putting greens for 18 holes. I was glad I brought my coat as the evening progressed, the wind was a tad nippy but we had fun!

No comments: