Saturday 13 September 2008

Vernon - Sept 6-08


My family (sans Andy who we had to leave behind because of work) and extended family headed out to Vernon on the evening of Friday, Sept 5 to attend my nephew's wedding on Sept 7. My brother Jeff and his wife Silvana drove me, mom and brother David. Rachel & Tyler left a bit earlier and took Lyden and Erin with them.
My brother Todd had arranged accommodation for us on Silver Star Mountain. His family Doctor generously offered us the use of his resort home which slept 17 - what an awesome and generous offer from a stranger! We met our hosts Dave and Patti Saturday night after going out for dinner to celebrate Jeff's birthday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh wow - the bottom left corner pic of us is the first one I've ever seen that I actually think we look alike. Apparently I'm maturing - or you're getting younger? Let's go with you getting younger. ;)