Sunday 1 July 2007

Canada Day family bbq & golf


Andy decided to bbq over the fire pit for a change .... & a nice change it was (followed by roasted marshmallows of course). After dinner we went putting ... all 6 of us, which was a first! The men are very competitive ... Andy won by 2 strokes followed by Andy and Tyler. Lyden advised me that I got a birdie on two holes but I'm convinced that wasn't intentional, just luck. One thing that helped mind you was golfing left handed - Tyler noticed a weakness in my one arm after taking my first shot and knowing I was left handed, suggested I try golfing left and I found it much easier! (why didn't I think of that?! - my son-in-law is such a smartie!). So the next time I go golfing, I'm going to rent left handed clubs and we'll see if it makes a difference.

No comments: