Saturday 31 October 2009

Almost finished...

I have been working on a mini album of our 6 months in England, and with over 1,000 photos, it's no small feat to try to wittle down the best photos that represent each month of our stay. When I say "best" photos, in no way do I mean that from a photographer's point of view, but rather, from a scrapbooker's point of view - photos that bring back some of the fondest moments, that transport Andy and I back to shared memories of our adventures, sharing life together, in our "home away from home".


The album starts in March, with our move into Little Pinners, in Moreton-in-the-Marsh.

and captures some of the local cultural events

and of course, everyday life!

I have completed March through to the start of June, which means there are many more pages waiting to be created!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

cool, cool! I look forward to perusing that at Christmas.