Monday 6 August 2007

Family Quotes Portfolio


On Aug 2 I took a 2 hour class to make this portfolio; the theme is Family Quotes. The entire class time was spent "building" the portfolio. I added photos and embellishments and finished it off today after Andy, Lyden and I took in 18 holes on the putting course. After receiving an invitation to a networking golf tournament in September, I decided I should at least make an attempt to learn how to hit the ball off the tee so I picked up a left handed driver on sale at Sport Chek and Andy and I went to our local driving range and hit a bucket of balls Sat. morning ... if I practice enough, I'm hoping I won't be a complete embarassment. It's a non-competitive womens only "best ball" tournament so hopefully there won't be too much pressure! The added bonus is my friend Marian was also invited to the same tournament so at very least, I will be spending some quality time with my friend!

No comments: